Getting to Know High Net Worth Investors in Canada: Opportunities & Expectations
Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel is dedicated to providing a deeply personalized wealth counselling service to households with $500,000 and more in investable assets. Our portfolio management experts and Tax & Estate Planning Team work with your advisor to create an optimal wealth management solution that is specifically tailored to meet your needs.
Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel offers dedicated services for an advisor to meet the unique needs of clients.
Take advantage of exclusive benefits, including:
- Institutional style investment management that uses rigorous techniques similar to those employed by pension funds and other institutional investors.
- A personal Tax & Estate Summary Report* that discusses the tax implications of your investment activities, including potential strategies to reduce your tax bill, preparing a will, creating a power of attorney and much more.
- Access to the Mackenzie Charitable Giving Program, a donor advised charitable giving program that combines potential tax benefits with the ability to support your favourite charities now and in the future.
- Consolidated household solutions that allow asset allocation, tax planning, rebalancing and client reporting to be performed on a household level.
- Advisor Guide PDF(Locked) 8MB
- Portfolio Architecture Service - Investor Profile (for Advisor use) PDF(Locked) 290KB
- Investor Profile Questionnaire (Abbreviated Score Grid) PDF(Locked) 97KB
- Mackenzie Portfolio Architecture Service PDF(Locked) 63KB
- Mackenzie Open Architecture Service Process PDF(Locked) 46KB
- Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel – Feature Page PDF(Locked) 71KB
- Web Account Access for Advisors PDF(Locked) 53KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Investor Profile PDF(Locked) 276KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Client Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 268KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service – Amendment of Original Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 244KB
- Portfolio Architecture Service Worksheet PDF(Locked) 204KB
- Open Architecture Service – Client Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 223KB
- Open Architecture Service – Amendment to Original Agreement Form PDF(Locked) 675KB
- Open Architecture Service – Portfolio Blueprint PDF(Locked) 565KB
*The Tax and Estate Strategy Service requires subscription to one of the Mackenzie Private Wealth Counsel Managed Portfolio Service options and does not replace the need for related Professionals (lawyers, accountants, insurance specialists, etc.)
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investments. Please read the prospectus before investing. Mutual funds are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated.
The use of the term or phrase “institutional style investing” (“phrase”) should not be misconstrued as a claim of compliance with the Pension Benefits Standards Act of Canada. The phrase used in respect of Mackenzie Investments’ Private Wealth Pools refers to its selective use of pools. Pools are simply separate accounts, or mandates, in which portfolio managers are provided with guidelines that complement other mandates within a larger long-term portfolio.
Mackenzie developed the Mackenzie Charitable Giving Fund program with the Strategic Charitable Giving Foundation, a registered Canadian charity. Donations under the program are irrevocable and vest with the Foundation. The information is general in nature and is not intended to be professional tax advice. Each donor’s situation is unique and advice should be received from a financial advisor. Please read the program guide for complete program details, including fees and expenses, before donating.